- Logic is where you work on how page behave: program data binding, widgets interoperations and so on,
- Gui is WYSIWYG editor, you work on how page looks, it's default screen,
- Preview is where to test how page is working.
On the left side is page's name. If you move mouse cursor over name you'll see in tooltip when page was created and edited last time.
2. The Gui Editor
Gui is default editor and is what you see when start working on new page. Gui screen consists of next parts:
- Save clearly, saves page changes. Btw, we have save history up to 5 versions, it's possible to backup previous page state.
- Add Widget opens a dialog to add widget. you will see it in details in Layout Area section.
- Import means you can import page content. This is a json file with full page content: styles, layout and logic. Button open a dialog where you paste new page content as json text. After import it changes page and saves it.
- Export saves current page's state (even unsaved) as json file on your computer. You can import that file in other page, that way you can clone page or share it with coworkers. There is not other way to clone page.
- Undo can work with all unsaved changes, unlimited count. undo queue is reset after you save page.
- Redo as previous command, can reapply actions that was canceled. If you make any change, all next redo queue is reset.
- Lock layout allows you fix widgets and panes position, mouse can't move them anymore.
After state controls is basic widgets. If they are all not fit at shelf, there is scrolling buttons to see them.
They opens different dialogs serve for HeatMap feature. Shortly, you can make heatmap over you floorplan, or make 3D building heatmap. Respectively, first button lets you initialize points to work with that feature, second — change points. You can learn HeatMap feature in other article.
When no widget selected Breadcrumbs shows only one button "Select all" which, as you can guess, selects all widgets.
If something is selected, Breadcrumbs show you next controls:
- Deselect button which clears selection.
- Duplicate button.
- Breadcrumbs itself.
- Delete button, deletes selected.
Widgets can be nested on different levels. It is possible with Pane widget. Breadcrumbs is more useful when you have nested widgets: Pane with widgets, Pane in Pane. If you have selected widget, you can change selection to Pane, contains it (go on level up). If you have selected few widgets in Pane, you can alter selection on same level: choose one of selected widgets.