When setting up user interface calling multiple pages within a page.
Creating Switching Px Pages
- Open station
- Goto files
- Double click on px folder
- Create a new folder called page switcher
- Right click and create a new px file named "switch_1.px"
- Drag and drop the switch_1.px to the page view where the client needs to have multiple views.
- Duplicate the switch_1.px to multiple pages to the number of pages.
- Right click on the .px and hit duplicate.
Adding the px animation binding
- Double click on the PxInclude
- Add "Px Animation Binding"
- add the first px of the switching px in the ord property.
- numberSeparator = This is the character that is used to switch between the px's back and forth.
- maxNumber = This is the setting for the maximum number pages that can switch between pages.